Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules (Read before you Role play)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

Rules (Read before you Role play) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Read before you Role play)   Rules (Read before you Role play) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:20 pm

The rules of this site are very simple, so everybody should be able to follow them.

1. NO GODMODDING! Seriously guys, this rule is very simple. You aren't Superman, you aren't the Hulk, you aren't a full god. All demigods have their limits, so please keep that in mind and don't try to combine the powers of different demigods to make one super half-blood.

2. MEMBERS, RESPECT THE STAFF! Please, please, please follow this rule. It's a very important one for the sake of this site that there is peace. Okay, if a staff member is rude to you, I will talk to them.

3. STAFFERS, RESPECT THE MEMBERS. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You may not like this member, but if they've got a question, you are expected to help them.

5. NO PUPPET MASTERING - Controlling other characters is against the rules, unless it is a made up character that no one controls. I shouldn't have to say much more than that.

6. YOU DO NOT GET TO CHOSE YOUR PARENTS! Just like in real life, you don't chose who your parent is.

7. NO METAGAMING - You can't possibly know what move Jimmy's going to make next or you can't know all about Sally's past and why she's so bitter.

8. NO ONE LINERS. This rule isn't that hard to follow. I'm not going to give anyone a specific word limit here, but make it at least two lines please. When I see one-liners, I get a headache and it is not good when I've got a headache.

9. THIS SITE IS PG. If you'd lie to make a PG-13 thread then please specify that in the title.

10. HACKING. No, I shouldn't even have to say this one, guys. Don't hack other people's accounts.

11. DOUBLE ACCOUNTS. Don't make a double account without staff approval. This may give you the upper hand in upcoming events such as Capture the Flag or Chariot Races.

12. TEXT SPEAK. Text speak is not allowed in IC forums. This rule does not count if your character is emailing someone and saying "LOL" or anything.

13. YOUR PORTRAYER. It must be approved in the face claims before you use graphics and the portrayer must look like how you described your character.

14. DISCRIMINATION- No discriminating towards any gender, religion, race, political party, etc.

15. GRUDGES. Please do not bring old fights with another member from real life or another site over here.

Thank you to Children of Olympus for the Rules...
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumms.net

Rules (Read before you Role play)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Welcome :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: