Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person)) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person))   Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Josh walked out of the Arena tired from training all morning. He wanted to go some where to relax so he decided to get his guitar and go to the woods for some peaceful guitar playing. Sometimes he wished he knew someone who also sang or played the guitar so he could play and sing with them instead of always having to by himself. He got to the cabins and got his guitar and started to walk towards the woods. He tried to decide which song to play and decided to play Hey Soul Sister by Train. He hadn't played it much but he decided to see if the words and chords would come back to him.

He entered the woods and started to look for some where to play. He came to a small clearing with a perfect tree to climb and sit in. He slung his guitar around his back and started to climb. After getting to the best spot to sit he adjusted himself until he was sitting with his back on the main part of the tree and put his feet up on the branch in front of him. After strumming a couple of times and tuning his guitar he started to play.

Hey, hey, hey

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind
Your sweet moon beam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey, hey,hey

Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny
I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna, and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!

The way you can cut a rug, watching you's the only drug I need
You're so gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of
You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you be with me

Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight,
Hey, hey,hey

Hey, hey,hey

Tonight
Back to top Go down
Alex Alias

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person))   Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 pm

A Hellhound fled through the Woods. The Ranger followed, his Bow at the ready, holding an arrrow. Alex listened carefully as he perched upon a rock. The Hellhound had stopped, evidently thinking that it's pursuer had been left behind. Searching with his eagle-like eyes, he saw it, stopped near a clearing. Alex drew his Bow, inserted the arrow and shot, with perfect precision, right into the leg. It fell into the undergrowth and disappeared. As Alex walked over to collect his arrow, he spotted a boy who was playing guitar and singing. Alex listened and, when he had finished, the Ranger applauded. "You got a good voice, kid." He said. "I'm Alex Alias, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person))   Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 am

Almost as soon as he finished his song he heard a male voice say "You got a good voice, kid. I'm Alex Alias, by the way." "Thanks i'm Josh Ostrander. Son of Posideon." He said as his hand felt his pocket to where his trident was. He still hadnt figured out how to open the weapon but he intended to fin out someday." How long have you been there?" He asked pondering if he had heard the whole song.
Back to top Go down
Alex Alias

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person))   Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person)) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Alex shook the kids hand and then answered the question. "I pop over here from time to time. I'm this thing called a Ranger, we're kind of... the Demigods S.W.A.T team." He grinned at the explanation. "I'm pretty experienced, but still undetermined. Ah well, I'll get claimed soon enough, I suppose. Then I can meet Mommy or Daddy." Typically, he couldn't wait to find his parent, so he finally knew how to control himself, and what things he could try to do. He was excellent at Archery and Music, so there was a possibility that it could be Apollo, but he was also the bearer of an IQ that was of the charts, which fit in for Athena. It was all so confusing! "So, Son of Poseidon, right? Hows that working out for you?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person))   Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:04 am

"I pop over here from time to time. I'm this thing called a Ranger, we're kind of... the Demigods S.W.A.T team." "Cool....the two years i've been here i've never heard of you guys..." Josh said standing up and letting the guitar slide down the side of himself to rest on his side. "So, Son of Poseidon, right? Hows that working out for you?" "So far it pretty awsome......all of the powers and stuff it cool...." Said Josh who was staring off not looking him in the eye. He thought he hda said to much because he wasnt claimed and knew how it felt to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person))   Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting and Singing ((Open to 1 person))
Page 1 of 1