Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew Wattson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Wattson

Andrew Wattson Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Wattson   Andrew Wattson I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:49 am

Name:Andrew Wattson
Species:Half-blood
History:Andrew woke up one day in a hospitle one year ago. He had wounds of all sorts, bite, burns, cuts, gashs. The hospitle said he was like any patient they have ever seen. He was relased after they confirmed he was in perfect health. Only one problem, he didn't know who he was. He had no memmorys, what so ever. He travled farther north untill he reached washington. There he settled in the biggest city close to the volcano. Mt. Saint Hellons. On week days to live he worked for a mechanic, the only guy who would take him. Andrew's job was to help out with everything, and for that he would be able to live in the shop. It had a room in the back that wasn't so bad. Every weekend he would go and climb up the moutain. When he got to the top he would just sit there and stair at it, he felt like this volcano was the key to his memmory. Something big had happened here, he just knew it. After living there for almost a year, with nothing exicting happening.

It was a saturday, he had been hiking up the volovcano when he spoted something from the corner of his eye. This forced him to find out what it was, for there was no path to go up. He cold be arrested for going up to the edge, but was made him go look was the fact that there were so many this loud here. They did know they could be arrested, didn't they? Andrew exploded and saw that they were not humans. That they were these dog seal like creatures who could stand up. In a fit of fury one of the monsters killed the other, only golden dust appered where the body should have been. Andrew was spotted when he tried to back out and get away form the monsters. He jumped out of the bush he had been in and ripped up the sword the monster droped. His amrs acted without command from his mind, and the sword arked though the air and cut into one of the monstrers. It bursting into the strange substance.

With that he ran. He didn't stop untill he was back intown. When he got home someone was waiting for him, a guy around his 30s. It wasn't unusually for random people to be in the shop. He man expalined to Andrew everything, of corse Andrew took almost no notice for he was grabing all of his stuff planning to run away from this place. When the guy yelled so loud it made the place shake. "I'm doing this for your mother so shut up and sit down! I have no time for this, if you wish to live do as I say!" Of corse Andrew threw himself into a seat so the person wouldn't kill him. He told him about demi-gods and everything. After telling him everything he pulled a letter out of his coat pocket and put it on the table. He than dissappered. In the letter were first class tickets to N.Y. While on the flight a question kept bouncing around in his head.

When he said my mother...... did he mean a mortal or goddess? It could easily be one or the other

He landded in New York. He started off to camp, thinking his luck was changing. He was dead wrong. He didn't make it to camp for a month. In that time he had been, captured, attacked more times than he could count, shot at, stabbed, punched kicked ect.. ect... A monsters who called himself Mr. Thorn had captured him seeing that he was a half-blood. Andrew found out why they called him Mr. Thorn, later on. But by the time he made it to camp he was bloodyed and weak. Hoping that this place really was 'safe'. When he cried out, he saw people running all aournd torchs lit in the nights sky. He was now safe, and couldn't help but smile. With that everything went black.

Appearence:He stands at 5 feet and 6 inches. He had never been the bigest, but his size helped him. He has long legs, so he was very fast. He has medium lenght brown hair, with grey eyes. He usually wears a Linkin Park T-shirt with the cover of the Hybrid Theroy on it, with jeans torwn at the knees. He has a knife tied to his back in it's sheath hidden under his shirt. He almost always has a smile on his face. He is covered in wounds, that were discovered when he awoke in the hospitle.

Personality:Andrew is the kind of friend that lasts a life time, he would do anything for a friend no matter what the cost may be. He is usually witty and talkative, to those he knows. To other he doesn't know, he merlly ignorses them for the most part. He has very good selfcontroll for the most part. When he is mad he allways keeps a clam deminor. He is always the first to try and help a person who is in troble. He may seem slow but that is only because he always thinks before he acts and speaks, only becuase he is afraid of being ridicued.

Rp Sample:Theo kicked the door open, with much unnecessary force. His dufflebag over his shoulder. He was moving he didn't want to but he was taking up space that could have been given to someone else. Theo had already 'decorated' the cabin. Outside were in accent Greek it had said 'Dionysus' Theo had painted 'Drunken Fool' in Greek. The cabin was empty..... "So no siblings yet, very good." If he had siblings it would only make it harderfor him to do his job. He couldn't get attached to people at camp for soon he would meet them on the battle field. For Theo's job was to spy on camp... For Kronos' army. He was one of there Generals. The same rank as Atlas. There were twelve demigod generals, Theo being only one of the twelve. Theo threw his dufflebag onto a bunk. Theo pulled his dufflebag and threw it under his bunk he was keeping all of his stuff in one place. You never knew when you would have to bolt. As a spy that was VERY true. Picking up his journal it had a leather jacket. Showing just how old it was. He than wrote;

Day: 386
Today I've was claimed.... Yippee. Sarcasm aside, today has been eventful. I've made contact with Nico Di Angelo...... he is a little more headstrong than others have told me about. But back to the claiming, it was by the drunken fool, Dionysus. Honestly if it had come seven years earlier than I probably wouldn't have made a lot of the decisions that I have. Though he wasn't proud with the son I am (go figure), he only claimed me because of that blasted Percy Jackson. But there is no turning back, I've made my choice. But I wonder if it was the correct one. Recently I've been having thoughts of treachery and going AWOL from OR. Not only but I've also thought of spilling and telling the others of my past. If I did I would be hunted; I know this. I will need to think where my allegiance lies before I make my next move.
-Theo Ashford, son of Dionysus

When he heard a noise behind him. He closed his journal. He bounded the leather around it, and the spell a Hecate kid had placed on it activated. The book became invisible, putting it into his duffel bag. He spun around knife in hand he glared at the intruder. Seeing that it was just a demigod he sighed. "Sorry, old habits die hard I guess." He clicked a button on his headset Monster by Skillet started to play. Nodding to the words he said to the kid. "So what are you doing in the Dionysus cabin, kid?" Theo put his knife back into it's sheath, that was tied to his leg. He also had his new sword. Given to him by the drunken fool, it was tied to his left hip. Untieing it he placed it so that it was leaning against his bunk. "You have still yet to answers my question. Why are you in the Dionysus cabin? Also who are you!?"

How did you find out about this site?: Hana gave me the link

Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

Andrew Wattson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Wattson   Andrew Wattson I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 am

You have two different name, which do you want?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Wattson

Andrew Wattson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Wattson   Andrew Wattson I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:23 am

Andrew Wattson please, if thats okay.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

Andrew Wattson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Wattson   Andrew Wattson I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 am

Sure(: Accepted(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andrew Wattson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Wattson   Andrew Wattson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew Wattson
Page 1 of 1