Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sea((Lexie))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:14 am

Josh walked onto the beach in his swiming shorts, a AM shirt, and his sandals. He slid off his sandals and took off his shirt and walked into the sea. Even before he was claimed he liked swimming in the sea but now he liked it even better. He walked into the sea until he was about up to chest height. He decided to try out some of his powers. Since he was a Son of Posideon he already knew he could breathe under water. He submerged and thought what could be his powers. He tried to go fast under water and figured out he could will the currents to propell him forward. awsome!! He thought as he went faster and deeper. He wondered how far down he could go but decided not to try. He turned back around towards camp and propelled himself back to camp. He got back to where he could touch and stood up. He decided to go back underwater and did. He laid down on the sea floor and thought about when he had been claimed.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:48 am

Lexie skipped down to the sound, wearing a pair of shorts over her swim suit, and a White t-shirt. She had recently been claimed by Iris, and counldn't wait to test out her new powers, she didn't know where to begin, Color changing? Iris message making? She laughed at the ideads of what she could do, Spying on people,through iris messages, changing peoples skin and hair color! Oh this would be fun! Lexie stoppewd laughing when she heard the sound of splashing water up ahead, She looked closly and saw a figure in the water. "Hello?" She called out, her fete in the tide of thew water, her shoes in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:02 am

Josh was lying underwater on the bottom of waist deep water and was thinking. He was interupted by a blurred figure on the beach barely in the water and a muffled "Hello?" He stood up in the water which was about waist deep. He saw a girl on the beach with her feet in the water. "Oh hello sorry i didn't see you there i was lying underwater. I'm Josh Son of Posideon. And if you were wondering i can do that because i am a son of posideon." He walked up out of the water and put his shirt even though he was still wet and slid on his sandals. " And you are?" He said as he finished putting his shirt on
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:11 am

Lexie was shocked when A boy came up and spoke to her, She smmiled. "Hello, Josh. I'm Lexie Greene. Daughter of Iris. Nice to meet you!" She smiled. Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her hair, accidently turning the strand purple, She realized it changed, and blsuhed. "Oops." She laughed lightly. And changed it back. Feeling embaressed that she had done that. TYo her own hair! "Uhmm, So how are you..?" She asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:25 am

"Hello, Josh. I'm Lexie Greene. Daughter of Iris. Nice to meet you!" "You too" He smiled. She brushed a part of her hair back and turned it purple. Wait Purple. Woah didnt know that kids of Iris could do that. He thought to himself as she turned the part of her hair back to her normal black hair. [color=cyan]"Uhmm, So how are you..?"/color] "Um im good" He smiled and held back a small laugh from the question. "I saw you change you hair color on accident i'm guessing, i didnt know Kids of Iris could do that its really cool. So you can change the color of anything?" He said still amazed that she changed the color of her just like that.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:32 am

Lexie blushed agian, "Yea, Im pretty suyre we can.Wanna see?" She asked, her eyes widened with excitment, it was acctyually really fun to do. She set her shoes on the ground next to her, "Yes, Iris is Goddess of Rainbow and Mist messages and such, So yea color changing is oneof our powers, just like we canmake messanges easily. And stuff." She smiled, "Its quite fun!" She sat on the sand, motoning for him to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 am

"Yea, Im pretty suyre we can.Wanna see?" "Sure that would be awsome" He said as she put her shoes on the ground and sat next to them. She motioned for him to sit down next to her and he did. "So lemme get this straight you can get an Iris message without having to throw a drachma in and you can change the color of the things? Thats pretty cool. So what are ya gonna change?" He said waiting for her to respond back to her.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:51 am

Lexie nodded, "Yea, That about sums it up." She laugehd and looked at the water for a moment, thinking, "Hmm, Let me see your hand." She said and grinned, "This is cool, trust me." She held out her hand, for him to lay his in it, so she could show him the tick. "Oh, And yes I can do the whole iris message thing without drachmas. Its pretty complicated, but fasinating!" She said, as he sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 am

"Hmm, Let me see your hand. This is cool, trust me. She held out her hand to put his in. He laid his hand in hers for her to do 'the trick'. "Oh, And yes I can do the whole iris message thing without drachmas. Its pretty complicated, but fasinating!" "Awsome so you dont have to go broke every time you have to send a bunch of iris messages" He thought of all the times he had needed to send an iris message but didnt have any drachmas. "Lets try......Blue first........as in the color." He said turning back to Lexie waiting for her to say something back.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 am

Lexie looked at his hand, and ran her finger down the middle, a line of blue appeared where her finger had touched, She did a few more lines, and . "Ta da!" She said, as she had 'drawn' a triton on his hand. She laughed, "Amazing huh?" She said, smiling, dusting her hands off, by clapping them together.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 am

She let only her middle finger touch his hand and ran it all the way down his hand. Where she had let it touch there appeared a blue line "Woah! Thats cool" He said as she continued to do the same thing until she had drawn a symbol he reconised. A trident, the sign of Posideon. "Ta da! Amazing huh?" Yeah thats awsome." She slapped her hands together in a way as almost to dust them off. "So how do you get it back to normal?" He said hoping it would wash off with water.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 am

Lexie laughed "Oh that's easy." She snapped her fingers, and the color devolved, as if it was sinking into his skin, though it wasn't. She smiled, "Even cooler." She rolled her eyes, as she mimicked some other persons voice. "Yea yea." She laughed and stood up, dusting the sand off her legs. "So.." She stated "Son of poseidon Eh? Big three material? That's...powerful. And cool." She teased, "Show me what You've Got huh?" She laughed. "I did my stuff, your turn."

((Sorry my posts are kinda lame and short I've got.... a lot going on ... ))
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:41 am

"Oh that's easy." She snapped her fingers and the blue colored trident disolved. "Haha thats cool." She stood up and he followed. "So.. Son of poseidon Eh? Big three material? That's...powerful. And cool. Show me what You've Got huh,I did my stuff, your turn." "Ok, if you insist." He said smilin. Another chance to show off his powers. "Do you mind getting wet becasue thats the cooler way. Or we can do it the dry way." He put his hand to one side of his mouth as do be hiding it from no one. "Thats the less fun way" He winked and started walking towards the ocean. Looking back at her wondering which way she would choose.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:55 am

"Well what's the point of coming to the beach, if you can't get wet hmm?" She laughed and followed behind him smiling.. She glanced out over the water, which began dark blue, and wavered into a lighter blue, until it mixed with the sea foam, turning a gray white, Which washed up against her feet, The rolling waves in the back, were always a site to see. She smiled again, "Well, go on!"
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 am

"Well what's the point of coming to the beach, if you can't get wet hmm?" "Haha your right ......well im not anyway....." He said grining at her after laughing a little. He walked into the wake until it was up to his knees. He held out his arms and summoned a wave from behind him. A big 6 foot wave that completely overwhelmed him but he stood firm. After it passed over him he was still holding his arms out. He walked back over to her but when he got there he was still dry. "Eh" He said raising his eyebrows and turning his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:46 am

Lexie smiled, "Cool. Very Cool." She said, as he walked out of the wake, of the sound. She grinned, And bent down to set the tips of her fingers on the water, Slowly the water around her hand became a dark purple, and then a around that color, it became pink, and then around that it was green, and it kept going till it was a ring of rainbow colors. She laughed, "Can you top that?" She teased. It was fun to test people, push them to their limits, Just to see how far they would go.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 am

"Cool. Very Cool." She smiled and so did she. She set her fingers on the wake and started to turn it different colors. "Woah..." He said as she turned it to the colors of the rainbow."Can you top that?" He grinned. "You bet." He grabbed her hand arm and pulled her into the wake. They got deeper and deeper until it was up to their chests. "Hold your breath." He grinned" He pulled her under and willed the currents to shoot them out farther out and deeper. He willed the currents to stop and made a bubble for her to breathe in. "So Can you top this.?" He said as he moved his arm in a fashion to show her the ocean. He saw a fish swim by him and stop. Beat it He thought to the fish. It swam away but he knew that a rumor was going to start about a son of posideon with a girl in a bubble in the ocean. He looked back over to Lexie and said "Can you?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:09 am

Lexie shrugged, "I don't know." She said, though it sounded a bit weird under water, She couldn't help but giggle at her voice, She shrugged, "I don't think I can top that. Breathing underwater? Hmm..." She laughed, She she flashed colors around in the waves, with each roll of the water,a new color sprung up, "Not that good.." She shrugged. "I think you should keep showing me stuff. Your better....more entertainment." She laughing, it felt strange being so deep in the water, though staying a flout, like standing almost, and breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:38 am

((SFTDP but are you aiming for a LexiexJosh thing? or just friends....?))
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:11 am

((...... i guess the 'Lexiexjosh' thing .....Why?))

"I don't know." Her voice sounded weird underwater. She giggled at it. Apparently she hadnt talked underwater before. "I don't think I can top that. Breathing underwater? Hmm..." He laughed a little. She made made the wavs above them turn colors. "Haha cool" He said as he looked at her change the color of the waves above them. He smiled. "Not that good.. I think you should keep showing me stuff. Your better....more entertainment." "Well ok..... i could go farther out if you like. Or deeper. Or well there is a couple things i could do. He grabbed her arm again and willed the currents to propel them deeper to the bottom of the ocean. He made another bubble so she could breathe again. And he reached down and picked up a crab. Petted it for a bit then set it back down.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 am

((I dunno.. Curious. ))

Lexie giggled again at the weird sensation of being underwater. She watched as Josh picked uo the crab to pet it, She ran her finger over it. She had never pet a crab before. It was slightly weird. She smiled, "That's so cool!" Lexie said, laughing again. It was all just so amazing. She picked up a star fish, and some sea shells, exaimining them, she let the star fish float back to the bottom of the sound, but kept the sea shell in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 pm

She ran her finger over the crab before he set it down. "That's so cool!" He smiled "Yeah..." She picked up a star fish and examined it while he picked up a hermit crab and It spoke in his mind "Son of the sea god, son of the sea god!" He laughed a little. IT was nice sometimes to be treated like royalty by sea creatures. "Check this out." He said turning to Lexie then back to the deeper part of the sea. He prayed to Posideon his father to send some Hippocrambi. There was a couple of seconds of silence then he heard tails sloshing in the distance. And then he saw them. They were horse waist up and fish waist down. There were two of them and they came right up to him and whinnied. Hey guys He said to them in his mind. He turned to Lexie and smiled. "This one is yours." He said as he pointed to the one on the left.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm

"Mine? What exactly is it?" Lexie asked as two horse fish swam up to them, and began whinning She had never seen any thing like it before, of course thats because she had never been this deep underwater, or had a son - of - poseidon friend. Lexie ran her hand over the Hose Fish's Mane. The hippocami whinnied at her, She smiled, It was kinda funny, and he was kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 am

"Mine? What exactly is it?" "Yeah thats the one you get to ride and its a hippocrambi. Half fish and half horse. They actually can move pretty fast above or below water." Hers whinnied a couple times and so did his too. Josh mounted his hippocrambi and rode up a little then back down next to Lexie. "You comin?" He said looking at her who was still admiring the hippocrambi.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:54 am

"Uhh..Yea." She climbed onto her Hippocami as it followed behind Josh. The way Greek Creatures were, surprised Lex, THe combonations, there exotic types, Were sometimes a bit crazy, and odd. Weird. Half Man half bull. Half Fish half horse. Half this Half that. Crazy. She shook her head of the thoughts, and followed Josh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sea((Lexie)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea((Lexie))   The Sea((Lexie)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sea((Lexie))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next