Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)

Go down 
+2
Lexie Greene
Clover Smith
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) Empty
PostSubject: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 am

So yeh this is the only place where i will allow spam. Its good to talk about random things...

So here it goes...:

I LOVE CHEESE
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumms.net
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:25 am

OH EM GEE! that reminds me of Madam fosters hosue for imaginary friends! Cheese! I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:37 am

BLEGH I DO NOT LIKE CHESSE!!!!!!!!!!!! TACOS ARE AWSOME AND BETTER THAN CHESSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:13 am

true tacos are hard to beat, but they do contain cheese
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 am

Well ive washed my hair and i can't be bothered to go to school.... im boredies
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumms.net
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 am

isn't everyone who posts here? haha i know what you mean. its almost 2am and nobodys on and my friends made me go see elclpse with them. made fun of it the whole time and people got mad when i laughed when i shouldnt have.
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 am

Yeah, I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 am

yes indeed.
but when i got home i watched some criss angel episodes. i think he has actual powers....
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:00 am

Criss Angel? I have never heared of that. Is it good?
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 am

yeah its literally mindblowing and ill probably be trying to figure out his tricks forever
basically he's one of or the best illusionists in the world and does street magic type tricks.
so weirdddd cus he walked across lake mead and some other stuff that amazed me to the point of thinking he has powers
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 am

lol. that are only tricks, and some of them I have seen before, but I cannot remember how they worked.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 am

woah oh oh it's magic. you know? never believe it's not so haha
honestly, how do you explain that he made part of a womans torso disapear and stuck his head through the gap?
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 am

as I said, i have forgotten how this tricks work, but i have seen it some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

CHEESE SUCKS!!!! lol sorry for interupting you very important descussion on what ever and yes i HATE eclipse and all that crap too!
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:14 pm

WHAT? You hate eclipse?
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:18 pm

you liked it?
the lines were cheesy. the guys are annoying and bellas voice makes me wanna scream (or do what i did and say "man voice numerous times she opened her mouth)
and cheese is meh. only okay sometimes i guess
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 pm

I have not seen the film yet, but I have read the book. And I have liked it.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

you like it? its awful, though i made it slightly better making fun of it the whole time.
I.E. saying 'manvoice!' numerous times bella opens her mouth and other things worse when the 100 yr old gliitervirgin or the shirtless werewolf came onscreen

and believe what you want. I still think criss angel has powers
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 pm

SFTDP my computers being weird and i thought i had to retype my message cus it didn't come up on the screen.
i read the book and 6th grade and liked them for a while but then i realized how bad they were
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Lol. I have read them half a year ago and still find them fantastic. Even if I had found another story that I like more then the twilight-saga.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 pm

grrrrr. lol kidding, i dont really care when other people like it. i guess twilights an aquired taste that i do not have.
and im just saying, youve got to have magical powers to do the following:
1. show everyone a card
2. make a guy sit down and have him fall asleep on command
3.rub the card on said guys head until it disapears.
4. cut open the guys head and pull the card out of the opening
5 this all being in front of a crowd who all said they could actually see and smell the blood. see the inside of the guys head.
all one trick, amazing, but i never learned what happened to that guy....
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 pm

that would be interesting. But the other part I can somehow imagine. You know the trick with the disappearing and suddenly appearing coin? I think it can be nearly the same, and for the head he only needs to know about atonomy.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 pm

dude, he cut the guys head open, took some tweezers out and pulled the card out. it was covered in blood.
HE HAS POWERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Have you never heared of something like blood conservs? And who tells that on the card was real blood? Those are really tricky, you only have to look where he can do something unseen.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:30 pm

but its street magic so hes literally just gives the camera to one of the bystanders and haves them film it with a camecorder.
and when he walks on water, people swim under him and stuff.
how do you explain that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: OCC :: Chat-
Jump to: