Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:41 am

The smell of berries wafted through the air as Alana walked to the strawberry fields. The suddle pathwayled straight to the fields, so she decided to just follow it. The sun may have been warming the fields and making the berries heat up. She hoped it would okay to pick them when she got there.
Alana could see that barely anyone was around. It was great beacuse she just wanted to relax and draw for a while.
She came to the area next to the fields, where there was room to sit down. She found a nice spot under a shady tree. Sitting down, she took out her sketch pad. Alana skimmed through the first few pages that were alredy filled, mainly with drawings of horses. Along with her book, she took out her bottle of juice and took a swig. She fished out a pecil from the bottom of her bag and started to sketch the fields in front of her. She put a lot of detail into her pictures, right down to the leaves on the plants that were in the field.
A light breeze messed up the tips of Alana's dark brown hair. She tucked a strand behind her ear and adjust her body to a more comfortable position. One leg lay flat on the grassy area while the other was bent up to hold her sketchbook. She wore jeans that day, which wasn't a great idea with the heat. Her graphic teeshirt had a simple design on it-the one she got at the circus museum. It was black with rainbow squiggles and lettering, which had the museum name on it. She was glad for her black converse however, seeing as there were quite a few ants on the ground.
She loved to be outside, especially around all the plants. Alana wished there were more animals around camp, though she had heard some campers found dogs around the boundries. She wasn't quite clear on the pet policy; she assumed it was okay to have one if you found one. Maybe it only applied when you weren't in the crowded Hermes cabin. Alana put a few finishing touches on her drawing. Realizing she had been at it for over half an hour, she debated coloring it or not. She chose not.
Alana put her book away and just laid down on the grass. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in some sun. Quickly feeling to warm, she moved back to the shady spot to lay down on. Her arms crossed behind her head and before closing her eyes, noticed someone else coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Josh woke up in cold sweat. He had had a nightmare again. It was normal for demigods to have strange dreams but he had been having a nightmare almost every night now. He sat up in bed and slipped off the edge of it faling a foot or so to the ground. He got changed into his normal shorts and American Eagle shirt and walked out of the cabin. He strolled around camp thinking about the dreams he had been having lately. He strolled into the STrawberry fields and looked around to see if there was any one there. He didn't see anybody around, he kept looking and walking farther into the fields. He came to a spot beside the Strawberry fields with a couple trees with shade under them. He walked under the trees and sat down leaning on a tree in the shade. He put his hands behind his head and pulled his Ipod out of his pocket. He rarely took it out because he listened listened to it a lot. He put his earbuds in and turned it on and sang the words quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 am

With one eye open, Alana saw the other demigod coming over. He looked familiar, like she had probably met him before. What was his name? He didn't notice her laying there; she thought of just letting him be. Of course, she never really left things alone, so quietly she got up. The grass made her almost silent, so it might look like she was sneaking up on him.
She remembered the boy's name just then, Josh. He sat on the grass listening to his ipod. Alana walked over to him, pulling some grass out of her hair. She wasn't too fussy about her appearence, so she didn't bother making her hair look nice. " Hey. Come here to relax too?"
Alana hoped coming over, interrupting his music wasn't rude. She barely knew this boy, though he seemed nice, like someone she could be friends with. She generally made friends easily, being nice to most people. She hadn't met many people at camp yet, so having no friends was kind of a downer.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

He was listening to his Ipod when he heard a girls voice next to him say" Hey. Come here to relax too?" He quickly took out his ear buds. "Yeah...." He said looking up at her. She looked familiar and about the same age as him. He stood up. "Youre Alana right? I think i've seen you around camp before." He said brushing some of the grass off himself. He put his Ipod back in his pocket, then looked back at alana waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Josh stood up, brushing grass off his shirt and putting his ipod away. he remembered her name, which made her feel guilty about not knowing his right away."Yeah I'm Alana. You're Josh right? I hope I wasn't interrupting anything. You seemed pretty content laying on the grass."
Alana ran her fingers through her hair, trying to fix it slightly as the wind picked up. She couldn't stand hair in her face. Josh's blonde hair was also being affected by the wind picking up. It felt nice on her face, considering how warm it was. The breeze cooled the sweat forming above her lips. Now wishing she had went to the Sound for a quick swim, Alana felt the heat. She didn't even like the water that much, but it would have felt nice today. "So, how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:53 am

"Yeah I'm Alana. You're Josh right? I hope I wasn't interrupting anything. You seemed pretty content laying on the grass." "Yeah im Josh but no you arent interupting anything." She ran her hands through her hair and was trying to fix her hair from what it looked like. The wind started to blow harder and started blowing his hair around too. "So, how long have you been here?" "As in here or camp because i've only been here for a couple minutes now, I think." said Josh as he started to feel the heat of the sun on him. He felt like going to the sound for a swim but decided not too. He felt another gust of wind which felt good because it was so hot out.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 am

"Yeah I haven't been here long either, a few days maybe. What were you listening too?"
Alana asked, remembering that he has probably come to the fields to listen to his ipod. She was curious to see if he had the same taste in music as herself. Maybe they would end up having a lot in common, maybe they wouldn't. Alana tried not to focus on whether or not she was going to be good friends with someone; she more so focused on having fun talking to them. Josh seemed nice, at least friendly.
((so short! I'm sorry))
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 pm

"Yeah I haven't been here long either, a few days maybe. What were you listening too?" "Wait you have been at camp for a few days or? Because i've been at camp for two years now. Oh i was listening to I'm yours by Jason Mraz but i listen to a lot of different things. What dp you like to listen to?" He said wondering if they would have anything in common. Even thought he had been at camp for 2 years he only had a couple of friends but they were really close friends so he was ok.

((Sorry its really short all my muse is going into an rp on HBH))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))   The sweet smell of strawberries ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sweet smell of strawberries ((open))
Page 1 of 1