Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica Vincent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Vincent

Jessica Vincent

Jessica Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Vincent   Jessica Vincent I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Name: Jessica Vincent

Species: Demigod

History: Jessica grew up in a small town in Florida. She lived there with her aunt and uncle. They treated her as if she was there own. She also lived with her two cousins. When weird stuff happened, her uncle brought her to camp.

Appearence:Jessica has light brown hair. She has blue eyes. She is about 5'3''. She is slim. She is almost always smiling

Personality: Jessica is perky. She loves to just go crazy and have fun. She is great at making friends. Her ultimate goal is to have no enemies. She loves to sing.

Rp Sample: Jessica questioned her uncle. Why was she going to camp? She was surprised. Jessica ran up to her room and started packing. She grabbed a hair brush and started singing along to You Belong With Me.

How did you find out about this site?: You told me about it on HBH
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

Jessica Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Vincent   Jessica Vincent I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 pm

sorry but could you add a few more sentences to her history, appearence and personality please?
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumms.net
Jessica Vincent

Jessica Vincent

Jessica Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Vincent   Jessica Vincent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am

Name: Jessica Vincent

Species: Demigod

History: Jessica grew up in a small town in Florida. Her house was right on the water. She lived there with her aunt and uncle. They treated her as if she was there own. She also lived with her two cousins. She was an average kid at school. When weird stuff happened, her uncle brought her to camp.

Appearence:Jessica has light brown hair. She has blue eyes. She is about 5'3''. She is slim. She is almost always smiling. Her smile is tinted by braces. She just looks generally perky.

Personality: Jessica is perky. She loves to just go crazy. She also loves to have fun.. She is great at making friends. Her ultimate goal is to have no enemies. She hates when she makes mistakes and people hate her. She loves to sing.

Rp Sample: Jessica questioned her uncle. Why was she going to camp? She was surprised. Jessica ran up to her room and started packing. She grabbed a hair brush and started singing along to You Belong With Me.

How did you find out about this site?: You told me about it on HBH
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

Jessica Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Vincent   Jessica Vincent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:29 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumms.net
Sponsored content

Jessica Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Vincent   Jessica Vincent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica Vincent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: