Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) Empty
PostSubject: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 pm

osh walked out of the hermes cabin because he still wasn't claimed yet so he stayed in the hermes cabin where all of the unclaimed demigods stay so he also stayed. He had his Guitar slung across his back, his towel over his shoulder, and his Maui Jims over his eyes. He was heading toward the Sound but took a turn and headed down a path through the Strawberry Fields toward the Sound. He went this way because he hated the normal way because it was always crouded and it only led to the main part of the beach which was crowded also. His path went to a secret place that only him and a few other people knew about so it was rarely used at all. He was walking through the Fields and stuck his arms out letting his arms flow through all the plants and kicking around at the dirt under his sandals. The path went through the woods for a little then opened up to the Beach.Ahh my favorite place in the world. He thought to himself as he walked out into the warm sand,kicked off his sandals, laid down his towel on the warm sand, set down his guitar, and finally walked into the wake. Ah that feels good He thought as he steeped into the wake which cooled his hot legs off from walking through the strawberry fields. He walked back out of the wake and laid down on his towel, strummed a few chords on his guitar, and tuned it. After tuning his guitar he started to play and sing Im yours by Jason Mraz.

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait
I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the music at the moment people dance and sing
Were just one big family
And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So, i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate
I'm yours

Scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
and so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I'd be sayin' is there ain't no better reason
to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
it's what we aim to do
our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more,
no more it cannot wait
I'm yours

well open up your mind and see like me
listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
ah, la one big family
it's your god forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved

open up your mind and see like me
ah, la happy family
it's our god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved

it's our god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved
ah, la peaceful melodies
it's you god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved

After finishing the song he set aside his guitar and put his hands behind his head. Then he grabbed his ipod out of his pocket and put the earbuds in his ears and started to listen to music while he lying their in the sund on teh beach.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Clover was walking across the sound not knowing what she was doing or where she was going. Sometimes this happened to her very often but she knew her way around camp, seeing as she had been there for a few years now. She had taken off her flip flops and was now barefoot as her feet pressed into the sand. She had to go home somehow but she knew it would be soon. She needed to see her mum and her dad before she went insane but she knew that they would properly be in danger if she stayed at her house for the winter. Clover could smell the cold fresh sea air as she stepped into the sea.

She loved the sea and she spent most of her time there but she knew she had to have lesson sooner or later. Staying in the Hermes cabin was very boring and she had given up on her god parent long ago. Clover looked to see if there was anyone else on the sound and she could see one lonely person. From where she was standing she could see that it was a boy nearly the same age as her with blonde hair. Clover smiled as she walked towards the boy. Feeling the soft sand between her toes, Clover introduced her self to the boy. "Hey there, I'm Clover, Clover Smith. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumms.net
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Josh was listening to his Ipod while laying on the beach with a slight breeze. It seemed he had done this a lot and noticed almost always someone had come along to say 'Hi i havent seen you before at camp'. Sometimes it was nice and other times he just wanted to be left alone. He wasnt really sure if he wanted to have someone say hi. Actually he was kid of in the mode for meeting someone new. As he was lost in thought and listening to music he heard a girls voice say "Hey there, I'm Clover, Clover Smith. And who might you be?" Right on cue he thought to himself. He put on a smile and took out his earbuds and sat up and saw a girl ,about the same age as him maybe a bit younger, standing next to him. "Oh im Josh . I think i've seen you in the hermes cabin before. Are you a hermes kid. If so i dont have my wallet." He said as he stood up next to the girl who was not much shorter than him.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Clover smiled when the boy took notice of her anf finally took his earphones out. The boy introduced himself as Josh. She hadn't seen him before in the cabin so she knew that he must be new or a person who doesn't really socialize much. He announced that he had seen her in cabin 11 but Clover wasn't so sure. "Well you properly have seen me in cabin 11 before." He also asked her if she was a Hermes kid. "Unfortunately no I'm not. I'm unclaimed so I don't know who my parent is but I don't care any more. I've given up waiting." Clover watched as Josh stood up next to her as if to show that he was bigger than her. She didn't mind being short, it was the ordinary for her. Sometimes people call her shorty on purpose but she didn't really take notice of them. Clover scowled but then her scowl eased a little. "So are you claimed or not?" Clover asked as she carried on scowling.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:42 pm

"Unfortunately no I'm not. I'm unclaimed so I don't know who my parent is but I don't care any more. I've given up waiting." "Oh....i never thought that could happen." "So are you claimed or not?" "No i'm not claimed. Like you.....i guess, but i havent really given up. I know i do have a parent its just ........ i dont know. I've never really dwelled on it a lot" He said as he looked away. He didnt usually like to talk about being claimed. It was a touchy subject for him but since she was also unclaimed it made him feel better like he wasnt the only one that their parent had forgotten about. "You look angry..." He said as he noticed her scowling.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Clover straighted up and took the scowl off her face. He had asked whey she had it on her face and the fact that she didn't know would make her look like a idiot. He also said that he was unclaimed as well but by the way he sounded and the way he acted, it seemed like a touchy subject for him. Well I better change the subject. "So what songs do you listen to on your IPod then?" Clover asked as she tried to think of a conversation. Is that the best you could do? Clover smiled at Josh, he seemed like a kind and loyal boy. Not giving up on his parent yet. Most kids that had been unclaimed for this long would've given up liek Clover did but he must be very loyal not to give up on his parent seeing as god parents like to abandon their kids when they're born. "Oh and in a minute do you want to go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm

After asking why she had a scowl on her face she turned it back to a smile which he liked better. "So what songs do you listen to on your IPod then?" "Well.... i listen to a lot of songs but i was just listening to Hotel California and I'm yours. Those are two of my favorite because i can play both on the guitar. But yeah i like a lot of music." He said as he decided to sit back down wondering if she would too. "Oh and in a minute do you want to go for a swim?" "Sure i love to swim, especially in the ocean. We could go now if you like he said standing back up again and slipping off his sandals, ready to get in the water.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Clover smiled when Josh agreed for a nice swim in the sea. She loved to swim in the sea but she couldn't do it as much when she lived in New York but now that she basically lived at Camp, she would be coming down here very often. She watched as he took off his sandals off and got ready to get in the water. It was lucky Clover brought her swimsuit under her top that she was wearing. She took off her shirt revealing the bikini she had on underneath. She took off her shorts and ran into the water. It was cool and cold on her legs but she didn't mind. Clover turned her head to see if Josh was following. "Come on then Josh, it's nice and cool."

((Next post im claiming))
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 pm

He always had liked going swimming especially in the ocean. HE didnt know why he did but he just liked being in the water but he liked sea water better than normal water. He thought of sea water being more refreshing than non salt water. After he agreed to go for a swim she took off her shirt revealing her bikini under her shirt. He also took off his shirt because he didnt really get the sence of keeping your shirt on when you went swimming. He also jogged over to the wake a ran in to catch up to Clover who was up to her waist in water. After catching up to Clover he said " The sea has always been my favorite place to swim. I dont really know why but i have just always liked to be in the sea..." He said as he went a bit deeper into the sea and waving for Clover to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 pm

POSEIDON, God Of The Sea

Poseidon was sat in Olympus once again arguing with his brother Zeus. They were discussing who should do what when it came down to claiming the most kids. Poseidon was just ignoring Zeus in the arguement even if he was saying mean things about Percy. Poseidon always knew that Percy was better than Thalia any day but he didn't want to say that, not in front of Zeus. "Oh brother, can we stop arguing? Wasn't it our promise to Percy for us to claim all of our children?" Zeus nodded in agreement and it was good that the arguement was over and that he should take up his promise to Percy and claim one of his children. Walking through the colourful market stalls of Olympus, Poseidon walked into an alleyway and produced a one way Iris message to claim his son. As always there was another person in the picture. A girl with blonde hair and his son swimming in the sea. Poseidon laughed at how convenient his claiming would be. With a flick of his hand, Poseidon made a bluey greeny coloured tridant appear above Josh's head. Poseidon made a mini tridant that turned into a sword drop at his feet and spoke out loud. "I, Poseidon, claim you, Josh Ostrander as my son. Make me proud." He said as he flick his hand and made the Iris message disappear.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:34 am

Josh went a bit deeper into the ocean and Clover followed. He was about to ask her something when a loud and firm voice spoke behind him. "I, Poseidon, claim you, Josh Ostrander as my son. Make me proud." She stopped swiming and started to stare at something above his head. Could it be? Clovers jaw dropped but she covered it with her hands. He took a slow step back and looked up above his head and saw a misty sea green colored trident. His jaw dropped also. After it faded they both looked down and they josh said. "No way. Was that real? Am i dreaming? Oh wow." He felt overwhelmed after all that waiting he had finally been claimed. He instantly thought about the powers of children of posideon and he remembered how they could breathe underwater. So instantly submerged under water and forced him self to breathe. No way. He was actually breathing u[i]nder water. He looked around and noticed a small trident about the size of a pen. He grabbed it and stuffed it into his pocket and came back up. "Check this out" He held out the trident he had found under water and handed it to Clover.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:14 am

Clover walked into the ocean a little deeper on to be followed by Josh. They were having fun, it was good to have a good time with someone who kinda understood her. Sometimes it was good to see and speak to someone who knew how she felt about living in the Hermes cabin, but she never knew it was going to change so quickly. Before she could say anything, Clover was interupted by a male voice. The voice stated that he was Poseidon and he was claiming Josh. That went quickly. Clover smiled, she really was happy for Josh, finding his god parent but she liked it when it was just them two. No, oh I'm the son of Poseidon Sometimes it was better to stay unclaimed. Before she could say congratulations to him, Josh ducked underwater and stayed down there for a while. He was properly finding out his powers. When he popped back up again he had found something from off the seabed. It looked like a small tridant but Clover was trying to be happy for him. "Well congrats on the claiming Josh." And that's all she had to say really.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:42 am

"Well congrats on the claiming Josh." "Thanks.....but now i kinda feel bad." He said as he started to feel guilty for being claimed in front of Clover when she had been unclaimed for a while too. He looked farther into the ocean still feeling guilty when he looked back at Clover. "So um....." He looked back away again. He wondered what it must of felt like to be her when he was just claimed. He started to feel guilty again. Darn it why couldnt she be claimed to He thought to himself. His guilt got worse and worse until he couldnt take it and submerged in the water again and tried to make himself feel better but it was hopeless.

((I will claim next post.))
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 am

Clover smiled when Josh said that he felt bad. At least he wasn't a kind of friend that would leave you there to practice their powers, no, he was a friend like no other and Clover was glad to havr him as a friend. Josh tried to start the conversation again many times but he kept turning away as he felt guilty or something. Then before she knew it, Josh submerged into the water again. Clover could see his head and she tapped it three times to get his attention but it didn't work. She hoped for her life that Josh could hear this and she wanted so badly for him to submerged but he didn't. "Well Josh if you can hear me..." She said quite loudly. "Don't feel guilty, I'll be claimed soon, no worries. Come one get up." She had had enough, she grabbed his hand and pulled him up, when he was stading in front of her she pecked him on the cheek. It was a friendly kiss and nothing more. "Don't feel guilty for me please."
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 pm

He felt a hand tap his head a couple of times obviously Clovers but he still stayed underwater. He just couldn't get over the feeling of guilt. The tapping stopped and she started to say something but he couldnt hear it all that great because he was underwater. All he caught was "Josh hear me. Dont feel guitly. Claimed soon. On up. It sort of made sence to him but he knew there was more she said but it was muffled and distorted to where he couldn't understand it. There was another couple of seconds of silence before he felt a hand grab him on the arm and pull him up from the water. After she had pulled him up she kissed him on the check in a friendly way and said "Don't feel guilty for me please." He knew she wanted him to feel better but he knew he wouldn't feel better until she was claimed also. He started to walk up to shore when he said "You know i wont untill you are claimed too. He reached land and sat down on the sand waiting for Clover to come out too.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 pm

((Sorry about the claiming i forgot and i wanted to do it when u are on land. It makes more sence.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))   The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The warm sand and the cool breeze ((Clover then open))
Page 1 of 1