Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

-epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) Empty
PostSubject: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Lexie had just arrived at Camp moments ago, stepping out of the Car, she hugged her Foster Mother, Grabbed her book bag, and walked up the all to familiar Hill, She shouldered her book bag, and looekd over her shoulder, just as her mom's car pulled away, and headed down the road. She sighed, Another perfectly not normal summer in Camp, Living in the Hermes Cabin, where she spent most her unhappy childhood.

Lex glanced down by her feet, Where Her small black and white 'teacup' kitty, Oakley stood, her small face looking up at Lexie. Lexie smiled, "Alright, let's get going Oak." She said, and started down the hill, past Thalia's pine tree, and the sleeping dragon. She walked down to the Valley, and into the Big house that lay at the foot of the Hill, It was all way to familiar to her. She sighed, Her childhood home, became less and less happy to her. If only she would get claimed, and do things! Exciting things!

After chatting with Chiron for a bit, Lexie Sat on the back porch, her bag by her side, her chin in her hands, her elbows resting on her knees. She watched Oakley chase a butterfly for a moment, before she settled down by Lexie's feet.
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Clover was making her way to the big house. She needed a word with Chiron about something private and important only for his ears to hear. She needed to talk to him now but she knew that he would be busy or something, he always was. Kicking stones as she walked, Clover played with her charm necklace that had a four leaf clover on it, her lucky charm. She looked around her 'home', if only she was claimed she would do much more to improve this camp's wanted board.

Before she got to the big house, she noticed a girl sat on the porch to the big blue house. She had brunette hair and was sat down next to a little kitten. She seemed bored because she had her chin in her hands and her elbows resting on her knees. Clover wanted to introduce herself but didn't want to interupt her privacy. Oh well, who cares? Clover jogged over to the girl and smiled. "Hello, I'm Clover Smith and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumms.net
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Lexie looked up and smiled, "Hi Clover, I am Lexie Greene. Nice to meet you." She gave a sweet smile. Glancing over at Oakley, who was pacing around, between Clovers feet, nuzzling her, and purring. Oakley always had been extremely friendly. "Sorry about her. Thats just my kitten, Oakley." She said and laughed. Lexie looekd up at the girl, She had to be at least a year or two older than lex. She had blond almost brown hair.

((Sorry its short >.< ))
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Clover looked down at her feet. The cuddly kitten was now weaving in and out of her legs, being friendly. Clover giggled because it tickled her. The girl introduced herself as Lexie and the kitten was called Oakley. Clover had to admit (even though she didn't really like cats), the kitten was very cute. Clover stroked Oakley and smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you Lexie and you Oakley." Clover looked up at the big blue house and looked back at Lexie. "Have you seen Chiron anywhere? I need to talk to him."

((sorry its short))
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Lexie nodded, "I last spoke with him in the Rec room, You might want to check there." She admitted., and smiled. Picking up Oakley she scratched behind her ears, as Oakley purred.
Lexie couldn't help but laugh as Oakley lay on her stomach, in Lexie's lap, At the sound of laughter, Oakley jumped up and walked in a circle around Lexie, Before standing on her back paws, which had happened to look like she was wearing ballet slippers, and 'twirled around' making her look like a ballerina, Which happened to be one of her nicknames. "Crazy cat." Lexie said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 am

Josh was jogging through the camp as he usually did every day. He liked to stay in shape at camp. He ran by the Amphitheater, the path to the woods. He then passed the Big House and saw a girl with a kitten and a bag. He hadnt seen her before so she was either new or returning to camp even thought he hadnt seen her before. Next to her talking was Clover. She was glancing around a bit so he thought Clover must of been looking for someone. He jogged over to the two girls and introduced himself to the girl with the kitten which he had just noticed was on her lap. "Hi i'm Josh Son of Posideon." He said looking at the new girl who now looked vaugely familiar. He looked over at Clover and said "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Clover Smith
Admin
Clover Smith

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Clover smiled when Lexie mentioned something about her cat. She didn't hear it but she knew that it was funny. Before Clover could reply a bouy she recognised came running towards them. He was Josh, son of Poseidon. She had been there to witness his claiming and that day had really bothered her but it was in the past and would soon be forgotten. Josh introduced himself to Lexie and looked over towards Clover. "Hey" That was all he could think of, hey. What a way to start a conversation. He didn't ask if Clover was alright and this wound her up a little but she didn't want to show it on her face. She smiled back. "Hey Josh, how's cabin three?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:57 am

"Hey Josh, how's cabin three?" "Its good i guess." He said not wanting to say more because there was a lot more he wanted to say about it but he decided not to because she was still in cabin 11. He thought about the day he was claimed and almost liked it more when they were both unclaimed. Since he had been claimed that say she had almost started to be more unfriendly to him because of that day. But he knew they would just have to get past it and continue to be friends. Hopefully she would get claimed soon as she said she would. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Greene

Lexie Greene

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 am

ZEUS, God of Skies, and god of all gods.

Zeus paced the throne room of Olympus, His hands behind his back, His eyebrow's furrowed, in concentration. His brother, Poseidon sat in his throne, Speaking to Zeus, about godly matters, But, back to business. Zeus stopped pacing, and glanced out the window in the far right wall, He kept one hand behind his back, while scratching his chin with the other hand. Zeus wore his usual outfit, a light blue and silver and gold Greek tunic, With silver sandals. He was in his godly form, of ten plus, feet tall. His dark black hair was combed down straight, and his dark blue eyes were focused on something far away.

The rest of the olympians and minor gods were Hades knows where, doing gods know what. HE scratched his chin again, Before turning to Poseidon, "Pardon me Brother. I have some business to take care of." He turned to face the exit, as Poseidon nodded, "Yes brother."

As Zeus walked down the steps of the exit he shrunk down in size with each step before he became a normal sized grown man, of around six feet, Wearing a simple outfit, of Jeans, a white t-shirt hoodie, and a light blue jacket over top, along with sneakers.
He walked down through the streets of New york.

Arriving at Camp Half blood not to long after, he walked through camp, unseen, and went straight to the big house. There he spotted his daughter, along with his brother, Poseidon's son, and a daughter of Iris. He smiled, still unseen, considering the angle he was standing, yet he could see the three campers perfectly. He figured now was better than any other time. Speaking, in Clovers mind only, He began, "Daughter of Mine, I am sorry That I could not be there for you when you were young. Being a god, I have duties to fill. Forgive me. But Be proud of who you are, and who you have become,a leader. Not a follower. Show me well. Don't prove me wrong." Zeus said, and with that he snapped his fingers, a small bracelet appeared on his daughters wrist, a silver bracelet much like his other daughter, Thalia's, Except it became a bow and arrow, "Name it what you would like, use it well." And then with that he spoke aloud, for all who was near, to hear. "I, Zeus, Claim Clover Smith, as my daughter!" He smiled proudly, and snapped his fingers, arriving back in the throne room of olympus, He sat in his throne and sighed, Now back to work. Oh joy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))   -epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-epic title name goes here- ((Clover/Open))
Page 1 of 1