Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arriving at an unknown place (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

arriving at an unknown place (open) Empty
PostSubject: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Alasdair was stepping out of the car. He was standing in front of a hill, but he could see no camp. He turned around one last time to his parents, who showed him that he should go further. He smiled and then turned around. Alasdair could hear that the car started to move and was soon away. Alasdair was getting a little bit angry, but then he reminded himself that his parents had never wanted him. Slowly he walked up the hill to see if he can have a look at this camp. He imagined how it might look like. He had only heared from other people about summer camps and thought this one would be nearly the same.

Soon he was on top of the hill. When he saw the camp, he stared at it with an open mouth and could not move for a moment. He had never imagined that it would look so cool. Alasdair finally managed to move some steps forward. He was fascinated that all looked like it had been moved directly out of the old greek time to Amerika. Suddenly he found out that he had no idea where he should go to say that he was there. Alasdair looked a little bit around to find anybody to help him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Vincent

Jessica Vincent

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Jessica walked up to the top of the hill. She looked back at the camp and smiled. Her new home. She sat down in the grass. She ran her hands through the grass and smiled. She was so happy to be here. No matter how much her aunt and uncle treated her like she was there own it was never her true family. Here it felt like family. She smiled and leaned back in the grass. That's when she saw someone else was there. "Oh! Hi. I'm Jessica." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 am

Alasdair looked at the girl who had spoken to him. Slowly he walked nearer to her. "Hi. I am Alasdair.", he said to her and also smiled. He tried to be as friendly as he could and hoped that it would help at this camp. "I am new here and have no idea where I should go.", he said to Jessica. Then he looked at the ground. "Can you maybe tell me what kind of camp this is? I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Vincent

Jessica Vincent

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:43 am

I look back at the camp. "I'm pretty new, too." I run my hand through the grass some more. "My uncle told me all about where I was going." She started to explain. She smiled thinking of the memory. She loved her uncle a lot. "It's camp for special people. People like us." She said and then thought if he would no what she was talking about. "Demigods."
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 am

Josh was walking around camp looking for someone he knew to talk to. He was bored and needed to talk to someone. He decided to go to Thalia's Pine Tree to see if their were any knew campers. He treked up the hill and saw two fairly new demigods at the top of the hill. Onw of them he had seen around camp but figured she was new because she had just appeared at camp. He also figured the other demigod must of just arrived because he hadn't seen him at camp before. He got to the top of the hill and saw a girl sitting in the grass talking to a guy with bags and looked nervous almost. "Hi im Josh, Son of Posideon. I havent seen you before are you new." He said looking at the demigod with bags and a nervous look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 am

Seeing as Alana had only been at camp for an hour or so, she decided to just calm her nerves for a bit and take a walk. Her bags were set in the Hermes caibn, and anything important to her in her pockets. She took a swig of juice from the bottle she brought and kept walking until she arrived at the top of the hill in which the camp boundry began. She could see the dragon guarding a golden fleece from a distance and a few demigods slightly closer. From what she could gather from the bags around one of them, they were probably as new as herself.
Feeling friendly as usual, Alana smiled and quickened her pace down the hill, careful not to hit any rocks. The last thing she needed was to be the clutz at camp who falls down half blood hill. Alana hoped that she wouldn't be interrupting any conversations as she came down to say hello. It looked like they hadn't been there for too long, so she tried not to worry about it.
Now close enough to the group, Alana could tell that there were two boys and a girl, close to her age. Feeling a bit awkward that she had yet to say anything, she tried not to sound nervous." Hi there." Okay, it wasn't her smoothest hello ever, but she was still freaked out about being at camp in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 am

Alasdair looked at Jessica and could not believe what she had just told him. He wanted to say anything, but had no idea what. Then suddenly another boy came to them and told him that his name was Josh, and that he was a son of Posidon. Perplex because of what he heared, he could only say first:"Hi Josh. I am Alasdair and I have just arrived."
Then, suddenly, his brain seemed to work normal again. "Oh, wait. What have you said before? Demigods? How can there be Demigods? Should that be a joke?" Then he turned to Josh. "And how can you be a son of a greek god?", he asked. All this was a little bit too much for him. It was right that he liked that myths, but they were only stories.
Then also an girl came to them. Alasdair turned to her to say hello. He wanted to cool down a little bit so that he could act normal again and listen what they would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:55 am

One of the boys turned to Alana, looking like he would say something. He seemed a bit nervous, so she didn't mind that he turned back to the other demigods. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." She looked down at her shoes, unsure of what to say next. It was so unlike her to act this way, normally being very energetic.
Alana lifted her head back to the group. They seemed to be talking about being new to camp or something like that. She could certainly relate to that. Hopefully, these kids were nice
((sorry for the lameness of this post))
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 pm

"Oh, wait. What have you said before? Demigods? How can there be Demigods? Should that be a joke?" "Actually no. We have all felt the way you have about being new and all the greek gods and stuff, You get used to it." He smiled trying to be friendly about it. Another girl walked up the hill which made it four of them there. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." "Nah we were just explaining to Alasdair the whole Greek gods thing. Hes new." Alasdair was still looking confused and turned to josh and said "And how can you be a son of a greek god?" "Well thats what demigods are. Half Human and Half god. You have a greek god parent too but they must claim you as their kid." He said hoping it helped. He knew how the kid felt being completely confused, most of them probably knew how it felt to.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Vincent

Jessica Vincent

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 pm

"Well thats what demigods are. Half Human and Half god. You have a greek god parent too but they must claim you as their kid." Jessica nodded along as Josh talked. "I'm Jessica." She added quietly to Josh and Alana. She ran her hand through the grass some more and waited for someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol

Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Alasdair listened to the explanation he had just heared from Josh. He had to think about it for a minute. He breathed deep before he could answer. He had always wanted that something exciting would happen to him, but he had never imagined that something like this could happen. "And what is this camp for? Only that we demigods can live here or what?", he asked further. Now he was slowly fascinated by that all. Some little voice in his head still tried to tell him this could all be not true, but he did not listened to it.
Back to top Go down
Alana Foxx

Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 pm

"I'm Alana. Nice to meet you." Gathering what the group was saying to Alasdair about greek mythology, she could tell he was still in disbelief to an extent. Alana was too, though she was starting to believe it, seeing as there was a dragon sleeping about thirty feet away. In school, she remembered that greek mythology was one of her favorite topics in class. Her history teacher covered it for about half a semester and she continued trying to learn more after that. ADHD wan't as big an issue for that part of the year, probably because the class was actually interesting. "It's odd to think that greek myth was real all along though." She said this outloud by accident, but didn't really care. It was said and there wasn't much she could do about it now. "I guess we're supposed to train to fight and learn more about greek history. Though, I'm not the best source of camp knowledge" She said this, looking at Alasdair in reply to his question.
Back to top Go down
Josh Ostrander

Josh Ostrander

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 am

"And what is this camp for? Only that we demigods can live here or what?" He heard Alana say something back to him and decided to add onto it. "The camp Is the only place because of the magical borders it has, they protect the camp and make sure that no monsters get in or mortals. But neither am i the best source of knowledge about the camp. Some people have been here for years and their probably the best one to talk to." He said as he thought of who would be the best to explain things to Alasdair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arriving at an unknown place (open)   arriving at an unknown place (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arriving at an unknown place (open)
Page 1 of 1